Saturday, July 23, 2016

Can Shelly Ann Fraser Pryce beat Usain Bolt to Olympic history



Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce won world championship gold in 2015 with flowers in her hair and green braids. What's the plan for Rio? "I haven't made up my mind but I'm loving blue right now..."
If she beats Usain Bolt to sprinting history, she will do it with her own porridge.

Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce is in a Jamaican supermarket when CNN reaches her. She's stocking up for her pre-Games camp in Italy. A full third of her baggage on the flight will be food from home.
"I have to make sure I'm not having too much pizza," the 29-year-old winner of two straight Olympic women's 100 meters titles says. "I carry stuff from here with me -- my granola bars, my porridge, my milk, my sausages, my crackers, my chips, everything.
"That way, I know what I'm eating."

No comments:

Post a Comment