Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Full content: Sachin Tendulkar's acknowledgment letter to the IOA

Full text: Sachin Tendulkar’s acceptance letter to the IOA
Having been reported as Indian unforeseen's second Goodwill Ambassador for the Rio 2016 Olympics, Sachin Tendulkar composed a urging letter to IOA communicating his pleasure and enthusiasm for helping the competitors in any which way he can.

'Expert Blaster' pledged to help the competitors with inspirational statements before they leave the nation for Rio Olympics and to help in bringing issues to light for the quadrennial spectacle.

His letter in full:

Mr Rajeev Mehta and Mr N Ramachandran

Indian Olympic Association,

New Delhi, India.

Dear Mr Mehta and Mr Ramachandran,

Much thanks to you for the letter dated April 28, 2016 with respect to the up and coming Olympic Games at Rio De Janeiro.

I have had the benefit and respect of speaking to our country for twenty-four years and I keep on batting for India off the field. The welfare of sportspersons and urging them to give their best is of high repute to me.

I emphatically trust that the sportspersons from various parts of the nation, seeking after their one of a kind aptitudes are the genuine represetatives of the developing donning society in this nation. Mindfulness about their battles, train and resolute center will create numerous more world beating champions and valor energetic after of the Olympics in our nation.

It will be my pleasure to meet these world-class competitors before they leave for Rio to find out about their encounters and arrangements. I am likewise cheerful to be a piece of any mindfulness battle that can rally the nation around our competitors and propel them, including opening up their endeavors and accomplishment on my Twitter and Facebook accounts.

I have said the way of the part as imagined by me as I am quick to rally improved backing for our champion competitors. I anticipate getting subtle elements on your arranged activities towards this target.

My all the best to the whole unforeseen as we anticipate them gladly communicating in Rio!


News Source: yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment