Sunday, August 19, 2012

15 things women do that turn off guys

How women turn men off (Thinkstock) 

Wearing too much makeup is a common complaint — but that's just the beginning.
Woman applying makeupIf you are looking to attract a man with your fluffy false lashes and your flowing fake mane, it is time to take a different approach. We scouted the truth and discovered the things women do that make men turn the other way. All in all, men love to see the woman underneath the makeup, so ditch the dramatic routine and go natural for once.

"It gets on my nerves when women take too much time on makeup. You would think after a lifetime they would have the process down to less than 45 minutes!" -Christopher
"If she has to be at work at 6am and uses the hair dryer, it wakes me up. Then, just when I get back to sleep. She is wearing her heels in the bathroom and the kitchen. Click. Click. Can't you wear slippers?" -Pablo

Read More: 101 Sex Tips from Real Women
"I'm picky about oral hygiene - brushing, flossing, mouthwash. She has to brush her teeth before bed and in the morning before we kiss. That extra care once we reach a certain level of intimacy is important." -Rod
"I can't stand when she has wet hair after the shower and lays on my pillow, I usually roll over on the wet spot." -Jeff

"My wife doesn't dye her hair often enough. I don't like to see those dark roots." -Anonymous
"Certain scents turn me off. I don't like anything cucumber or vanilla. I've told my girlfriend that I like her natural smell better." -Josh


"I wish my girlfriend would get a manicure more often instead of doing it herself. She is pretty low-maintenance." -Shaun
"I don't like extensions because when you put your hands in her hair you can feel all the lumps. It might be good to look at but not to touch." -Robert

Read More: 101 Celebrity Engagement Rings
"My wife spends 20 minutes after the shower putting on body lotion. Apparently it has to be applied evenly. For me, it is just a time suck." -R.D.S.
"Those thick eyelashes that women put on are annoying. It makes a woman stick out and people know that they aren't real. I like a woman who looks nice and natural. Regular people don't need all those eyelashes." -Lindsay


"Excessive tattoos. I think inappropriately placed tattoos are a turnoff. No matter how pretty she is. Plus, they are addictive. You get one, you have to have another." -Anonymous
"I hate hair all over the sink and floor. I wish women would be mindful of how their beauty products and hair can clog up a common space, especially the bathroom." -Stevie

Read More: 20 Steps to Your Sexiest Legs Ever
"They don't put caps back on things or they put it on but they don't screw it on so when I go get something it spills." -Connor
"I hate it when women wear any type of fragrance - I like showers." -Bryan
"My wife uses scrubs and bath salts in the tub, and the grains never go down the drain. All that oil makes the bath so slippery." -Darrell
For more from Real Beauty

News source: yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment